1. New Intake into Junior Secondary One: This admission is open to pupils who: Are currently in primary six of the 6-3-3-4 Nigerian system of education.
2. Are not mentally handicapped.
3. Are not delinquent.
4. Have attained the age of 10.
5. Such candidates are required to purchase and complete the application form and return same to reach the Principal, St. Peter's College, Garaku not later than the specified date.
6. Sit for a written competitive examination on a specified date at designated centers.
7. Present himself / herself for interview on a specified date at designated places. Only candidates who are successful at the entrance examination will be invited for interview.
8. Candidates who are successful at the interview are offered provisional admission and will given PIN to fill their forms online. They are, however, download their prospectus and letter of admission only on the payment of a non refundable deposit of a stipulated amount. They school on receipt of payment evidence issued a PIN to such candidates for their online form completion.
9. The admission is considered to have expired if two weeks after the interview the candidate is yet to pay the said deposit. The vacancies created by such candidates will be thrown open to other interested candidates and those who have lost those vacancies may be disqualified from competing for such vacancies again.
10. Students transferring from other Secondary Schools / Colleges approved and recognized by the Government.
11. Admission is open to such transfer students into Junior Secondary two, Senior Secondary one and Senior Secondary two who are to start in the first term on the following conditions.
12. That there is vacancy in the class in question.
13. That there is vacancy for such students in dormitories
14. That he is not mentally handicapped.
15. He must have properly been cleared by the relevant authorities of his/her former school. Such students are required to,
16. Purchase and complete an application form and return same to the Principal.
17. Sit for a competitive examination along with others seeking admission into the same class.