1. Collect an Application Form from the College office or from any Parish at Catholic Dioces of Lafia after paying the specified application fee or click here to download admission form and pay on the day of enterance examination.
2. Complete and return the Application form together with three passport-sized photographs and a photocopy of the birth certificate of the child (or other proof of child’s age) on or before the entrance examination which will be publish on this website.
3. Please ensure that your child is of the correct age. The College has a strict policy in this area.
4. Candidates must arrive at the examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the first paper. The College gate will be locked at 8:30 a.m. on that day.
5. Examination Centre is School Hall, St. Peters College, Garaku, along Keffi-Abuja Road , Nasarawa State.
6. Candidates are to come along with pencil, biro, ruler, eraser, pencil sharpener and Acknowledgement Card.
7. Parents should leave the College premises after dropping candidates. They should come back at 2:30 p.m. to collect their wards.
8. On the successful completion of the Entrance examinations and Interviews, a student will be given a PIN to go online and complete registration information and will offered a place through a Letter of Admission. The Letter of Admission remains valid only for the stated period. You will be required to pay the appropriate Registration Fees if you wish to confirm the offer..
9. Admission into the JSS I Classes is dependent on the examination scores. (An average score of 60% is usually the minimum requirement).
10. Results will be released at the College Office and also posted online five working days after the date of the Examinations.
11. Supplementary Examinations may be written at other times. Dates for these examinations shall be announced by the College.
12. Failure to pay the appropriate fees by the stipulated dates will mean that your child cannot be guaranteed a place at St. Peters College.
13. All fees paid are non-refundable.
We look forward to seeing you and working with you in the education of your child.
Fr. Marcellinus Sa'aondo
|What is new? 2023/2024 entrance form|
Second term news-letter Download here